1. Access power supply (4.5-40V), the input indicator light, the module works normally.
2. Adjust the blue potentiometer knob (generally clockwise rotation boost, counterclockwise rotation step-down), and use the universal meter to monitor the output voltage to meet the need.
3. When the output voltage of the module can not be adjusted, always equal to the input voltage, please turn the potentiometer several times counterclockwise, and then use the module.
1. This module is a boost module. The output voltage is greater than the input voltage.
2. The peak current output current is no more than 5A
3. With voltage display, voltmeter error +/-0.1V, range 5-30V. (Note: when the input voltage is less than 4.5V, the board voltage does not work and does not display.)