SIM 800 GSP MODULE
SIM800 development board module featuring: GSM, GPRS, MMS, SMS and Audio capabilities!
- Serial interface: TTL/USART serial support.
- Antenna circuit: Three common antenna interfaces (SMA interface only soldered)
- Two way power interface: DC IN 5 v - 18 v DC power supply;3 v8 GND, 3.5-4.2 V power supply, suitable for lithium battery power supply applications.
- Audio interface: increased by 3.5 MM audio interface, easily implement voice calls, voice broadcast, etc.
- SIM booth: new mainstream type metal MICRO thrust booth, strong and durable.
- LED indicator light: onboard two LED indicators. Allows you to monitor module working condition.
- PCB show: each interface screen printing mark, convenient for secondary development, the design fully follow SIM800 / A hardware design manual.
- Antenna Included!
- DC6-24v wide voltage power supply, can also be used with your system power supply. Board high-performance DC-DC power supply circuit, coupled with TVS protection, the system greatly improved the stability
- Support 3.3V / 5V TTL level control, convenient and a variety of commonly used single-chip, such as ARDUINO / 51 / STM32 and other communications
- The module lists TX / RX / GND separately, and is convenient for use
- With a standard serial interface, can be easily controlled by PC or debugging
- With headphone and microphone interface, can easily test the GSM voice call function
- With SIM card electrostatic protection chip, plug the SIM card when the static electricity generated protection
- All available SIM800 pins are available for easy development of various SIM800 applications
- With RTC backup battery
- With NET_STA indicator, easy to watch the current SIM800 state.
- Board size 83mm * 54mm
We Also Recommend